积分
23503 点
帖子

联盟帅男 论坛功臣 论坛人气之最 优秀版主 论坛大佬 优秀超级版主 论坛元勋 终身成就

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-4-25 22:42:16 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
转个帖子给你们头脑降降温& J5 Y( A! U. K7 u9 E4 D9 ?6 Z# V

. k2 G1 M1 B6 N, P, b8 D4 hEvery year tens of thousands of wannabe lawyers enter law school. The majority will be extremely disappointed by their career opportunities.
" a8 w: p" C9 b$ a0 D; f. N( C( Y8 F& U% |# }2 T
Thus the title of this essay: law school is a big lie. People enter law school with the idea that a law degree is their ticket to a comfortable upper middle class lifestyle. In fact, just the opposite, law school for most is a ticket to a worse financial state than if they had not attended at all. 0 j. p( U9 Y$ Q- j! H! _8 f0 G

' e% _, T, @8 x( p. q0 sThis news is hard for people to accept, because “everyone knows” that lawyers make a lot of money. Right? Well look at the salaries for ** lawyers in your area. They probably start in the 30s. Why would anyone take a job paying in the 30s if law jobs pay six figures? They wouldn’t. After a decade or more of service to the state, you salary will most likely max out in the five figures. That’s a pretty lousy salary for a job that requires three years of graduate school education. There are plenty of people without any graduate education earning six figures, and they don’t have to pay back the student loans that lawyers have to take out in order to pay for law school. Bill Gates is the richest man in the world and he doesn’t even have an undergraduate degree.
4 b; H! `4 {! W3 a, C/ O4 H' `2 S, K( O, I. b, L: X+ S
There are some lawyers who start out with a good salary. They work for what they call “BIGLAW” on the inter message boards. Big law firms pay their associates a starting salary in the six figures. But here’s the sad news: only a tiny percentage of law school graduates will ever get these six figure jobs at big law firms. Unless you go to a top law school, the six figure big law firm job will most likely not be yours.
1 Q5 y" H! [3 F
, u& b+ L- g8 C3 d7 DThere are only 14 top law schools. That’s right. Not 10, not 15, but 14. They are, in descending order of prestige: Yale, Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, NYU, Chicago, University of Pennsylvania, University of Michigan, University of Virginia, Duke, Northwestern, Cornell, UC Berkeley, and Georgetown. And that’s it. Go to any other law school, and your chances of getting a big law firm job will be slim to none.
- [( u3 O; j9 Z, E5 Y' l! r* s' i" j2 A. \6 J) H
There are also distinct levels of prestige within the top 14. Yale, Harvard, and Stanford are head and shoulders above the rest. Then Columbia, NYU and maybe Chicago round out the top 6. Attending one of these top top law schools will vastly improve your odds. The guy graduating at the bottom of the class at Harvard will have better career opportunities than the guy graduating at the top of the class at an ordinary law school. 3 h% {* z4 `# Q# \
3 a9 `0 F1 c. E1 C4 E  v
Outside of the top law schools, the only law school graduates having decent job opportunities will be those who graduated in the top ten percent of the class and who made law review. Law review and top ten percent are usually the same people because at most law schools the law review members are selected from those whose grades are in the top ten percent at the end of the first year. If like me, your grades weren’t in the top ten percent at the end of the first year, but you managed to graduate in the top ten percent, you are screwed because you weren’t on law review. Furthermore, most big law firms make offers to their summer associates, who get interviewed and hired during the second half of the second year, thus it’s mostly your grades during the first three semesters of law school that determine your entire legal future.   C, f8 N$ L* g+ h  |
: F4 e9 H" }5 j- L$ X% a
If you are reading this, and you’re a law student who already received your first semester grades, and they aren’t top ten percent, then my advice is to drop out now instead of throwing more money down the law school black hole.
, d% g2 Y- ~7 V$ h# _
9 v& _$ x& F: _, B  m3 ?Despite being warned that the only way to get a decent job in law if one attends a non-top 14 school is to make law review and the top ten percent, tens of thousands of suckers will enroll anyway. They think “I will be the one who makes the top ten percent” or “even if I don’t make the top ten percent, things will work out.” Let’s state the odds clearly: 90% of the class will not make the top 10%. You are not the only person in law school thinking they are going to bust their ass to make the top ten percent. 80% of the people start out thinking they are going to bust their ass. And some people from the 20% who are slackers are going to wind up in the top 10% too, because law school grades have a huge random element. One of the biggest slacker/** girls in my first year law school class made the top 10%. She wound up getting a high paying job at a big law firm because the law school gods decided to randomly grace her during her first semester.   C4 C/ F9 Q9 e& M
0 }4 G  d" `7 \
The law schools will trick prospective students with bogus statistics about the great career opportunities available to graduates. Don’t believe everything you read. First of all, there are the documented lies, like the admissions brochure for my law school alma mater, Arizona State University College of Law (ASU), which listed the average starting salary for graduates with job offers at graduation from private law firms. But what percentage of the class graduates with a job offer in hand from a private law firm? About 10%? Trumpeting the average salary for 10% of the class is damned deceptive.
8 {- f1 z% w; o! }1 ^7 g) b( D1 [( F3 o- t! C7 L6 B! M2 J
I further suspect that some law schools outright lie on their reported career placement statistics. Think about public companies. They have a strong incentive to lie on their financial statements, so that is why they have to prepare their statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, and the accounting has to be audited by an independent public accounting firm. Despite these safeguards, companies like Enron are still caught lying on their financial statements. % i# X8 E8 T# Y# K
2 q9 R& B, v2 Z2 d
Law school career placement statistics do not have to be prepared in accordance with generally accepted principles, and they aren’t audited by independent public accountants. Therefore they can’t be trusted. Don’t be fooled into thinking that because they are “non-profit” they can be trusted, or that they are run only for the benefit of the public. There’s no such thing as no one making a profit. “Non-profit” only means that no one owns the residual profits from the law school, there are plenty of stakeholders making out like bandits. Law schools are run for the benefit of the law professors who have cushy six figure jobs, and the money for their salaries comes from the gullible suckers called law students. ! O+ a0 A8 D& F! |

) G  @" {+ T! u+ v/ H& g9 R7 fHow cushy is a job as a law professor? Law professors earn six figures and only have to work six hours a week. And they get summers off too. How much better can it get? That’s right, law professors are only allowed to teach six hours of classes a week. If they taught more than six hours a week, the law school would lose its accreditation. Maybe some of the new law professors have to spend some time preparing for class, but by the time the law professor has a few years under his belt, he knows the material cold. Some of the older law professors were able to recite the entire textbook without ever even looking at it. In class one day, all the students looked quizzically at the law professor while he recited the exact details of a case that wasn’t in the textbook. Finally this was brought to his attention. It turns out that he was reciting from the last edition of the book. He didn’t even bother to look at the textbook in front of him to see that the case wasn’t in there. 2 a1 x6 A4 |- m9 n

1 G5 j2 P" C+ B5 I; gThe only time that law professors have to do any real work is when they grade exams. And law school exams are only given once at the end of the semester. So we are talking about two weeks of real work at the end of each semester. And in one case, a law professor at ASU, Dale Furnish, was apparently too lazy to even put in his two weeks of work and he made up fake grades for the students in his class. When his deception was discovered, all he got was a temporary suspension, and a short time later he was back at law school teaching law.
) A# C; n" ^5 p( }9 K( r
9 H: q9 ]3 ^6 {, FSo we see, law professors have cushy jobs, therefore they have a strong incentive to lie on the career placement statistics because those are equivalent to a for-profit company’s financial statements, and it’s what the prospective law students look at to decide if they want to “invest” in the law school education.
0 Z' e/ K: U# R
, t  |4 h$ `& ?6 @Another fallacy that prospective law students hold onto is that the law degree has some kind of value outside of law. They think, “if I don’t practice law, at least it’s a prestigious degree that will help my non-law career.” This is completely false. Having a law degree hurts your chances of getting non-law jobs. No one wants to hire you if you have a law degree. Because “everyone knows” that lawyers make so much money, they can’t understand why someone with a law degree would want to do anything else but practice law. If you say “I couldn’t find a job practicing law.” which is probably the truth, they will think “this person is a loser because everyone know how easy it is to find a job practicing law, and we don’t hire losers around here.” If you say “I was just exploring my options but decided I didn’t want to practice law,” then they will think “this person has no idea what he wants to do, we want to hire people who know where their career is going.” There is absolutely no way to spin the law degree in a way that it helps you get a non-law job. Hiring managers are looking for cookie cutter resumes, not resumes where people have education unrelated to the job. From their perspective, they’re not hiring a lawyer so they don’t give a crap if you know how to synthesize appellate cases (assuming they even know what “synthesize appellate cases” means, which is unlikely). The only way I have been able to find any jobs outside of law is to leave the law degree off my resume. Whenever the law degree has been on my resume, it has been the kiss of death that prevents me from finding a job.
$ m$ ?9 b2 D0 u/ H4 k, p4 s! d  B8 s2 |5 J9 n; b
Finally, this essay would be incomplete if it didn’t discuss the burden of student loans. Whatever salary you make after graduating from law school has to be discounted by the cost of your student loan repayments. The student loan payments are not tax deductible (except to a very limited extent which will likely not apply to you). Your marginal tax rate will probably be around 45%, which means that for every $100/month in student loan payments, you need to have a stated additional salary of $182/month to cover the student loan payments. This means that if your law school education adds $500/month in student loan payments, you are paying $6,000/year in student loans and you need to earn an extra $10,910/year to cover the payments. This means that a $40,000/year job as a law school graduate gives you the equivalent disposable income of a $29,090/year job if you didn’t have a law degree. And it’s a lot easier to find a $29,000/year job with a bachelor’s degree than it is to find a $40,000/year job with a law degree. 4 r+ J* ^! }5 d7 @2 @$ a9 E5 B# v
! R2 q# [3 R3 K
Even if you are one of the rare and lucky law school graduates who can obtain a six figure job at a big law firm, those jobs are rumored to suck. I can’t say much about this because I never worked at a big law firm, but according to what I’ve been told, a large percentage of the partners at big law firms are assholes who treat their associates like crap and make them work ridiculously long hours. Some of this may be unjustified whining, because I was treated like crap at a job where I was making $9/hour. Nevertheless, one needs to consider that the ultimate goal of law school, a big law firm job, attained by only a small percentage of law school graduates, may not be the great reward it’s supposed to be.
5 i! L! }4 ~5 m
& b- Q3 W$ m6 L& z' D: tI predict that some prospective law students will find this essay, read it, and not believe it. Because no matter how much you try to tell a prospective law student the truth about law, they don’t believe it. “Everyone knows” that lawyers make a lot of money, how can this be true? Believe me, it’s true, and if you attend law school you will learn this the hard way. Don’t waste three years of your life and go into tens of thousands of dollars of debt that can never be discharged in bankruptcy to find out that your career opportunities suck after all that. For the love of God, learn the truth now. 5 R9 p8 H% r4 `% @6 B- n
' c  e* T) ^& F" P; q  i3 E
Links to related essays:
1 c# L' [! U, b- U) I, u) ~+ O  G4 G* b
Mike Davis aka Walter Waldhauser - Mike Davis was a student in my law school class at ASU who we later learned had been convicted of murdering three people. Not to be confused with James Hamm, another convicted murderer who attended law school at ASU. 0 K2 D. S# F) d' Z8 `! {) E

# ~# o3 \, g! A+ M3 qDo companies really want to hire the best employees? - A contrarian perspective on hiring practices in corporate America.
/ r2 w8 o7 q, p& C) L+ P
' ?, A+ ~4 ^4 d+ }/ S7 t8 G+ U% F5 Rposted Sunday, August 29, 2004
回复

举报

主题

好友

积分

法硕少校

该用户从未签到

金币
387 枚
积分
1329 点
帖子
2#
发表于 2009-4-25 23:24:03 |只看该作者
这么长的洋文啊,哎,没有心情看。。。。。。

主题

好友

积分

法硕上尉

该用户从未签到

金币
185 枚
积分
670 点
帖子
3#
发表于 2009-4-25 23:31:46 |只看该作者
默……
# w9 n9 A$ D- m, t$ s( E' ^看了前面一点就被打击士气了
/ `9 k, {8 n) y( N1 s. Q) g3 n话说干嘛每次都要拿比尔盖茨出来说事 也许他把大学读完了赚得更多呢 who knows……1 k) b1 {+ y5 ^! W5 w" p
凡事都看个人吧…………

主题

好友

积分

法硕上尉

该用户从未签到

金币
180 枚
积分
641 点
帖子
4#
发表于 2009-4-25 23:46:54 |只看该作者
中国真正出了几个和比尔盖茨经历类似的成功人士呢?

主题

好友

积分

法硕少校

该用户从未签到

金币
387 枚
积分
1329 点
帖子
5#
发表于 2009-4-25 23:47:03 |只看该作者

回复 3# 清夜 的帖子

美国很多大富豪都没有念完大学的,甲骨文的老板也没有念完大学,呵呵

主题

好友

积分

法硕少校

该用户从未签到

金币
387 枚
积分
1329 点
帖子
6#
发表于 2009-4-25 23:48:11 |只看该作者

回复 4# Randy 的帖子

你思考过为什么吗?难道是中国人不够聪明?

主题

好友

积分

法硕上尉

该用户从未签到

金币
21 枚
积分
559 点
帖子
7#
发表于 2009-4-26 00:59:38 |只看该作者
奇怪,打了很多字,竟然显示出来的是乱码,郁闷..........再打一次
9 Z4 M5 h; r% Z. G, W! W/ Z把文章看来一遍,觉得说的是有一定道理的,准备考法硕的人确实可以看看这个帖子醒醒脑(顺便练练英语)。其实不管法律行业还是其他,其实都存在生存竞争,都逃不过二八定律。关键是,你能不能挤进那前20%。考法硕的是该三思而行。1 \& _1 Q. e. L$ a; u

' {0 ^9 r- V9 Z9 Z[ 本帖最后由 小草厦门 于 2009-4-26 01:08 编辑 ]

主题

好友

积分

法硕上尉

该用户从未签到

金币
286 枚
积分
983 点
帖子
8#
发表于 2009-4-26 08:56:34 |只看该作者
盖茨有什么:* m: O  F% S+ I1 i0 F
          美国有完善的家庭教育体系,盖茨的父母早已是当时相当出名的业界专家,盖茨的家庭教育大致上可以和多读几年的那所大学生相比了;
& q& K" m6 U2 d4 j0 V  C     美国是比较民主的社会,对个人能力的尊重,而对比中国,看看那个某省学生创业的帖子,还没开业,一天之内就有N波人来收钱了,不要说这是个别的,你去创业就知道了;, o6 y7 n, ]" g: n7 Q
     美国年轻,崇尚能力超过对学历的重视,中国有什么,几千年的儒家教育,学而优则仕,仕统领社会,这样留给我们的影响是连抹桌子都要个名牌大学的,美其名曰整个单位智商远远领先其他部门;: ^7 q; j1 X" L" R2 Q) y

主题

好友

积分

法硕上尉

帅锅

该用户从未签到

金币
13 枚
积分
535 点
帖子
9#
发表于 2009-4-26 09:00:46 |只看该作者

此文说的是美国的情况

鉴定完毕

主题

好友

2万

积分

法硕大元帅

主物质位面看门人

Rank: 30Rank: 30Rank: 30Rank: 30Rank: 30Rank: 30Rank: 30Rank: 30

该用户从未签到

金币
4703 枚
积分
23503 点
帖子

10#
发表于 2009-4-26 09:15:44 |只看该作者
我想知道这里有没有人从头到尾读完

主题

好友

积分

法硕上尉

该用户从未签到

金币
286 枚
积分
983 点
帖子
11#
发表于 2009-4-26 09:18:20 |只看该作者
我从头就没看懂,只是跟着别人发议论!

主题

好友

积分

法硕上尉

该用户从未签到

金币
44 枚
积分
628 点
帖子
12#
发表于 2009-4-26 12:28:13 |只看该作者

回复 10# elhan 的帖子

我从头看到尾了!3 Y  C5 K+ ^, w" K
但是我不完全赞成这篇文章的观点。毕竟美国不是中国。而且如果你仔细倾听各个专业的学生的心声,会发现本专业的学生对于自己的专业前景都有很大的忧虑,对于前景的悲观和忧虑是我们这一代尤其是这两年的大学生的通病。所以,我认为哪个专业都有前途,哪个专业也都没有前途,这主要是决定于学生本人。那个专业行业之所以存在就是因为社会需要,只是现在竞争空前激烈而已,社会也是需要真正的人才的,不论哪个专业行业,只要精,都是社会最需求的!8 K5 n% t2 [( p! C0 H7 L  B
而且我想说一句,我一向觉得美国的文章一般都很偏激,主观片面性太强,一个问题如果作者觉得好,他会把它说得天花乱坠,如果觉得不好,他就会说得一文不值,根本不客观。9 s; C! I. g  L9 w" y
既然决定了一条道路,如果被别人的几句反面的东西就击退了,那么就注定这个人什么都干不成!大家都学过哲学,凡事都是有两面性的,有人说好,就一定有人说坏!而且,越是被激烈争论的东西越表明它的价值之大!所以,祝愿所有决定考法硕的战友还是坚定信念,继续前进!

主题

好友

积分

法硕上将

解甲归田

该用户从未签到

金币
1249 枚
积分
5037 点
帖子

新年勋章

13#
发表于 2009-4-26 13:03:39 |只看该作者
Is it the reality of Juris education in the US?
) Z% `6 ]* X' S3 d/ {! t) n
! b% w  N! ?( IJesus Christ!
Hasta la victoria siempre!
——Ernesto Rafael Guevara de la Serna

主题

好友

2万

积分

法硕大元帅

主物质位面看门人

该用户从未签到

金币
4703 枚
积分
23503 点
帖子

14#
发表于 2009-4-26 13:04:43 |只看该作者

回复 13# keejune 的帖子

也不是,04年老帖子了
0 r; O0 z% G  B% V. ?发出来给大家思考

主题

好友

2万

积分

法硕大元帅

主物质位面看门人

该用户从未签到

金币
4703 枚
积分
23503 点
帖子

15#
发表于 2009-4-26 13:07:10 |只看该作者

回复 12# 杨洋0729 的帖子

新手,鉴定完毕

主题

好友

积分

法硕少校

该用户从未签到

金币
297 枚
积分
1517 点
帖子
16#
发表于 2009-4-26 13:22:53 |只看该作者

我很想从头看到尾 可惜我看不懂 失败啊

阿祥是个大笨蛋 政治多选对7个! 英语阅读对10个!!!

主题

好友

1万

积分

法硕大元帅

法硕联盟双荣誉主席

该用户从未签到

金币
3542 枚
积分
17742 点
帖子

联盟帅男 论坛功臣 联盟感动人物 新年勋章 论坛人气之最 优秀版主 论坛大佬 联盟之星 论坛元老 论坛元勋 爱心大使 新人进步 终身成就 法硕答疑荣誉勋章

17#
发表于 2009-4-26 13:24:59 |只看该作者

我用google在线翻译一下 试试看 哈哈

每年都有成千上万的准律师进入法学院。大多数将是非常失望的就业机会。者: J + J ` $升*答: ? 4 N “的é - M$ M% x" T. Y# Y
6 _ ; 〜 !十: 4 m0 ? :宽: ( 0 b
& c0 C# {! I8 l! o- y$ j( k6 |因此,本文标题:法学院是一个弥天大谎。人进入法学院的想法,法律学位是他们的机票,以舒适的中产阶级的生活方式。事实上,正好相反,法学院的最重要的是准备卖票给你的糟糕的财政状况比他们没有出席在所有。 ? ( b1的J - ( : ?急症* | 4 [ + f 7 I5 b1 F/ x! h& y

8 z9 t% E+ K7 }4 g& R/ y4小时: _ $ ` 2 D7类( &百万元z1 〜这个消息的人是很难接受的,因为“每个人都知道”的律师提出了很多钱。对不对?那么看看工资**律师在你所在的地区。他们大概在30岁开始。为什么会有人采取就业支付的30多岁,如果法律工作支付六位数?他们不会。经过十年或更多的服务状态,您的工资将最有可能的最大的五个数字。这是一个非常糟糕的工资工作,需要三年的研究生教育。有很多人没有任何收入研究生教育六个数字,而且他们不必偿还学生贷款,律师必须采取了以支付法学院。比尔盖茨是最富有的人在世界上,他甚至没有本科学位。   B9 D8 B6 S: a2 S
;问ü + E会“ Y ”型O8的H / k “ \ + @ 1肽Y (乘坐地铁U4升#维生素D3邻é荷
  x0 q1 G  C7 X有一些律师谁启动了一个很好的工资。他们工作的他们所谓的“ BIGLAW ”的留言板间。大律师事务所支付其同伙一个起点工资在6个数字。但这里的噩耗:只有很小比例的法学院毕业生将以往任何时候都得到这六个数字工作大律师事务所。除非你去顶端法学院,六个数字大律师事务所工作将很有可能不会是你的。 ( Q F4类_1 E类; Ÿ # y0 N3型F9键h $ ^型E7的M * b8 l4 _( |# `+ F0 I) U
# I) C$ \3 f2 }2 B2 F
! ℃ * ( % b8 j ! _ ) ž ) _ ; d个% qThere只有14名法律学校。这是正确的。不是10 ,而不是15 ,而是14 。他们依次是威望:耶鲁大学,哈佛大学,斯坦福,哥伦比亚大学,纽约大学,芝加哥大学,宾夕法尼亚州,密歇根大学,弗吉尼亚大学,杜克大学,西北大学,康奈尔大学,加州大学伯克利分校和乔治敦。 ,就是这样。前往任何其他法学院,和你的机会越来越大律师事务所工作将超薄, 0票反对。
( Z. W! Q& M7 t; N9 t# s:女/ S模式; N4 ] ! ü # V6发动机k * [ !我国X9 )
& ?0 Z" V* M$ J3 ^! N4 s. C的“ Y *第三季度^ , j0小五F7键ç )芘( DThere也不同级别的声望的前14名。耶鲁大学,哈佛大学,斯坦福的头部和肩膀以上的休息。然后,哥伦比亚,纽约大学和芝加哥也许也跻身6 。出席其中最顶端法律学校将大大提高您的赔率。这个家伙毕业底部的阶级在哈佛大学将有更好的职业机会的家伙比毕业上方的一个普通班法学院。
- ^0 N- P' t6 d+ z0 N一并购氮气ñ % U型ü
" P* g- G2 M& X2受体减$ M6 Z1 Z4 ž / C的15 qOutside顶部法律学校,唯一的法学院毕业生体面的就业机会将是谁毕业前百分之十的一流的,谁的法律审查。法律审查和顶端百分之十通常是相同的人,因为在大多数法律学校的法律审查成员均选自那些等级最高的百分之十的第一年年底。如果像我一样,你的成绩没有进入前百分之十月底的第一年,但你设法毕业前百分之十,你喝醉,因为你没有法律审查。此外,多数大的律师事务所提出要约的夏季同伙,谁获得面谈,并聘请了下半年的第二年,因此,它的主要是您的等级在头三个学期的法学院,确定您的整个法律的未来。 3 ( “的R / ü ( Y9肽Y ; q0宽* ] ,女
3 @2 f" z* Y& b! G8 [/ b; r% p/ @0 l! F- _
#克/ A *的F7键A4规定ö * ž焦耳;图片您正在阅读这一点,你是法律系学生谁已经收到您的第一学期的成绩,和他们不顶端百分之十,那么我的建议是辍学现在而不是更多的钱扔了法学院黑洞。
2 v8 E" Q8 Z+ W3 y0 g3 G# W( @ 6 B3的Z均型E7 ^ 5 r6 N0期第二季度男)第1季P Ť !扩建U2乐队D “类k3 ` & o8 | : u/ y" ]4 ^6 r! @+ z. p+ }" P
尽管受到警告说,只有这样,才能获得一份体面的工作,如果一个在法律上出席非前14名学校是使法律审查和顶端百分之十,数以万计的吸盘将招收反正。他们认为, “我将是谁使顶端百分之十”或“即使我不顶端百分之十,将制定的事情。 ”让我们国家的赔率明显: 90 %的一流不会进入前10 % 。你是不是唯一的人,法学院思想他们将萧条的屁股,使顶端百分之十。 80 %的人认为开始时他们将萧条的屁股。有些人从20 %谁是slackers会风,在顶端的10 %也因为法律年级有一个巨大的随机因素。其中最大的懒鬼/ **女孩在我第一年法学院类进入前10 % 。她清盘获得高薪工作,大律师事务所,因为法学院神决定随机宽限期她在她的第一学期。 2 W3号女) _ *克# h % 〜的“ V # | 。 v $的C1 M3的吨 - i* I2 b% n! Z7 \: D7 t* G! p
3 Q$ e3 i: ]3 [* H; J
5第8点x #甲状腺素Ÿ %克$ j8 HThe法律学校将学生与帽子戏法假统计的伟大事业机会提供给毕业生。不要相信你读到的一切。首先,这里有记录的谎言,如招生小册子我法学院母校,亚利桑那州立大学法学院(空分设备) ,其中列出了平均起薪为毕业生就业提供了在脱离私人律师事务所。但是,有多大比例的类毕业生的工作机会在手的私人律师事务所?约10 % ?鼓吹的平均工资10 %的类别是该死的欺骗性。 * N- Q; d1 l* T/ n5 b; ~8 O* e1 b6 M0 [/ {
9 w6蛋白D1 ?乘坐地铁U4 Ť + ž ! ž :胶质瘤( # Q *一Ť $ g/ J3 s1 F3 p% }6 }2 a; x: [
!硫, c2第V /离散] % d个)秒+ ž ! d9 ( 6 b1 i5的时刻|我还怀疑,一些法律学校弥天大谎在其职业生涯安置统计报告。想想上市公司。他们拥有强大的动力在于他们的财务报表,所以这就是为什么他们准备的发言按照普遍接受的会计原则,会计审计,必须由一个独立的公共会计事务所。尽管有这些保障,安然等公司仍然被躺在其财务报表。
  _* |7 B, K) t/ U3 e- R,钾的“ Y # Ÿ %的H2 P8 ) -我*素E1瓦特 " Z5 C" v$ T' r- {! u. `
3 z6的F - ü & V和调Q ? 6美国Q “字的( ZLaw学校的职业安置的统计数字还没有做好准备按照普遍接受的原则,和他们没有审计的独立公共会计师。因此他们不能值得信任。不要误以为,因为它们是“非营利性” ,他们可以信任的,或者说他们只执行,以造福市民。没有这样的东西没有人赚钱。 “非营利性”的唯一途径,任何人拥有的剩余利润法学院,有大量的利益相关者决策像土匪。法学院运行的利益,谁的法律教授轻松六个数字的工作,和金钱为他们的工资来自吸盘轻信所谓的法律系学生。 “ X战警; ( :一中一h % ö j + E会的' C . r7 G; W( K* U! o8 F' J+ _9 R
4架F - D 5类H9亚型的C4 ž % ` & B组: \ 0 ]; M6 Q* |2 z8 r
如何轻松的工作是作为一个法律教授?法学教授,并获得6个数字只需要工作6个小时一个星期。夏天,他们得到了太多。多少钱才能获得更好的?这是正确的,法学教授只能教6个小时的课一个星期。如果他们学习超过6小时,每周法学院将失去资格。也许一些新的法律教授必须花费一些时间准备阶级,而是由当时的法律教授有几年在他的皮带,他知道的物质冷。一些旧法律教授能够背诵整个教科书甚至没有以往任何时候都看它。在课堂上一天,所有的学生看上去古怪的法律教授,他朗诵的具体细节的情况下,没有教科书。最后,这是引起他的注意。原来,他是背诵从去年出版的这本书。他甚至懒得看教科书在他前面看到的情况并不存在。 % 〜 3 ö % é % V0 X8五: ^ , 〜 '的G9 K9五[ - x1 p/ `- M: a2 t8 H# f7 {8 s" e
! F的' X * ` !第8点克“蛋白H3 f 6 J0 S# x0 N6 H8 W: g! \+ C
只有时间,法学教授必须做任何真正的工作是当他们级考试。和法律学校的考试后,只考虑在年底学期。所以,我们谈论的是两个星期的实际工作结束时,每个学期。在一个情况下,在亚利桑那州立大学的法学教授,戴尔弗尼西,显然是懒得甚至在他的两个星期的工作,他提出了假年级的学生在他的课堂。当他的欺骗被发现,所有被他暂时中止,并很短的时间后,他回到了法学院教学法。
7 Q9 y$ c2 x) Y1 u8 y' L# ( ' _ L型J0台币D2类U7女)的F1克% i6的D7 v ! J \ !县'我*涤/乙机电$ r
* i% t7 z/ R$ m% d因此,我们看到,法学教授有轻松的工作,因此他们有强烈的动机所在的职业安置统计数据,因为这些都是相当于一个盈利的公司的财务报表,它是未来的法律学生看,以决定他们是否愿意“投资”的法律学校教育。 4 W% J4 q3 X8 K6 P! B4 O" g0 j
# 〜 & ü )米( ž湖P # Z型ñ # @ 6欧莱雅按F8 ( % u个, C0 Ť ,我 7 {/ h7 a# ^) w% c) X# \
另一个谬误的潜在法律学生留住的是,法律学位的某种价值以外的法律。他们认为, “如果我没有律师,至少这是一个享有盛誉的程度,这将有助于我国非法律职业生涯。 ”这是完全错误的。具有法律学位伤害的机会获得非法律的就业机会。没有人愿意聘用你,如果你有一个法律学位。因为“每个人都知道” ,律师那么多的钱,他们也无法理解为什么有人与法律学位将要做什么,但实践中的法律。如果你说“我无法找到工作实践的法律。 ”这可能是事实,他们会认为“这个人是一个失败者,因为每个人都知道是多么容易找到工作实践的法律,我们不雇用输家在这里。 “如果你说”我只是探索决定我的选择,但我并不想练习法“ ,那么,他们就会想: ”此人根本不知道自己想干什么,我们想聘请的人谁知道在其职业生涯会。 “是绝对没有办法旋转法律学位的方式,它可以帮助你获得非法律工作。招聘管理人员正在寻找的Cookie刀具恢复,没有恢复,人们的教育无关的工作。从他们的角度来看,他们没有聘请律师,使他们不给垃圾如果你知道如何综合上诉案件(假设他们甚至不知道什么是“综合上诉案件”是指,这是不可能) 。唯一的办法我一直无法找到任何工作以外的法律是离开了我的法律学位恢复。每当法律学位一直是我的简历,它一直是亲吻的死亡使我不能找到工作。 - \坐标: \ / [ ! ] & ö   ^3 X3 q# I' M8 e) P& A9 c- d
9政* Ÿ : _4 B的X1答:发展和@ /北` 4 K : z( r/ B: w8 z2 A9 c
最后,本文将是不完整的,如果没有讨论的负担,学生贷款。无论薪金你毕业后,法学院要打折的费用你的学生贷款的偿还。学生偿还贷款的款项不能扣税(除非在非常有限的程度将可能对您不适用) 。您的边际税率可能将约45 % ,这意味着每$ 100/month学生偿还贷款的款项,您需要有一个额外薪金指出182/month美元,以支付学生贷款支付。这意味着,如果您的法律学校教育中增加了$ 500/month学生偿还贷款的款项,您支付$ 6000/year学生贷款,你需要获得额外的$ 10910/year以支付款项。这意味着,美元的40000/year就业作为法学院研究生给你相当于可支配收入为29090/year工作如果没有一个法律学位。和这是一个更容易找到工作, $ 29000/year学士学位,但要找到一个$ 40000/year工作与法律学位。
& K1 q% l1 k% I3 ?/ i. P6 G; J某(小时( ` 9统计楼E1的氧离子? 7 ? J某(米* y4 ] # [% v; N. ^) }$ b) A7 V/ ?) H
即使你是一个难得和幸运法学院毕业生谁可以取得六个数字工作在大的律师事务所,这些工作都是传言,吮吸。我不能说对这个,因为我从来没有在一个大的律师事务所,但据我已经被告知,有很大比例的伙伴在大律师事务所assholes谁及其同伙像对待垃圾,使他们的工作可笑长时间。其中有些可能是没有道理的抱怨,因为我是在对待垃圾的工作,我正在$ 9/hour 。然而,一个需要考虑的最终目标法学院,大律师事务所工作,实现只有一小部分法律学校毕业生,可能不是很大的奖励是应该。地下, _ - u8 E4类日圆甲) ) 5 O5 x, T" T+ C8 Q
1 q5 N5 ^( [) f3 a# z  @# C, I5 A
/湾K '开头u9 \ /第8点p9倪预测,一些潜在的法律专业的学生将会发现这个作文,阅读它,不敢相信这是真的。因为无论有多少您尝试告诉未来的法律系学生的真相法律,他们不相信它。 “每个人都知道”的律师提出了很多钱,这怎么回事吗?相信我,这是真的,如果你参加法学院,您将了解到这一艰难地。不要浪费三年的生活和到数万美元的债务,永远不能解除破产找出您的职业机会吸吮毕竟这一点。为了上帝的爱,了解真相现在。
6 F4 P- Q% E( K9 |2 E类; ž :第9版| / L时(的R4 d * G !升$ ü W
, m3 |) u: p# [0 n& N1 ~" b8 P. x9 B: v3的男/ ] 9 3季度的U3型号: jLinks相关论文: /的G9美元葵青奥迪Q7 v ! 1 *高 8 X5 Z8 U4 g# j  C: H4 M0 j8 j1 X
8 Z8 G )的^ :桶/ J +米+日圆M 9 e4 f# A$ C9 r' ]* c
迈克戴维斯又名沃尔特Waldhauser迈克-戴维斯是一名学生,我的法学院级谁在亚利桑那州立大学,我们后来得知已被定罪的杀害3人。不要混淆詹姆斯哈姆,另一有罪的杀人犯谁参加在亚利桑那州立大学法学院。 ; L' C* c8 u+ `
; 〜 ) ? %七国集团吨& T公司的V ( ` 7 [ ' Ÿ
% B/ z$ r/ _# v3 L9 d)中! U0 ž # ž ? ) O7 ADO技术公司真的想雇用最好的员工? -相反的观点雇用做法在美国企业。
+ j; F3 \- w2 K+ A% j% B3 F2 _8 R '等j9 G0 @ 9 ( !升(十)笔* _ % ) 6 ž %黑白%不适用
, x- A+ `8 b8 H2 }! [( b张贴星期日, 2004年8月29日
爱法硕 爱联盟

主题

好友

1万

积分

法硕大元帅

首辅

该用户从未签到

金币
2719 枚
积分
10205 点
帖子

联盟帅男 论坛功臣 法硕智多星 论坛大佬

18#
发表于 2009-4-26 15:23:09 |只看该作者
Bush is a fuckin lier,I know he is a lawyer too7 ^; b: B  i- B* t3 _+ F

( H4 T! v4 }7 k  B& {& H6 S" x没上大学的成了比尔盖茨,法学院毕业的当了美国总统,孰优孰劣,谁好谁坏,大家见仁见智吧
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

!qqOnline!

QQ|手机版|Archiver|删贴申请及投诉|本站联系方式|京公网安备 11010802023906号|法律硕士联盟    网站备案:京ICP备17017054号-4

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 18:04 , Processed in 1.143303 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On.